Yes. Currently, we only register songs/compositions and recordings/master sound recordings with U.S. rights exchanges (ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, SoundExchange, AARC, Harry Fox Agency) and Music Reports (a neutral international rights administration platform). You cannot register works with traditional foreign rights exchanges through the TuneRegistry Network (e.g. PRS, PPL, GEMA, SOCAN, SACEM). However, you can still use our robust music business Catalog to manage your works. In addition, we do register with global metadata exchanges and other music business exchanges that do not have citizenship requirements.

Lastly, if you are a member of your local performance rights organization and a member of ASCAP, BMI, or SESAC in the United States (you can be a member of a U.S. PRO without being a citizen), then you can register your songs/compositions through your TuneRegistry account.

Please read our Guide for Preparing to Use TuneRegistry for the most up-to-date details regarding eligibility.

Did this answer your question?